Full Publishing Packages
Bronze Publishing Package
Our full publishing bronze package gives writers and authors the following:
1. Two edits. First, a development edit and secondly an edit for a content edit and proofread.
2. Book cover design
3. Book marketing materials
4. Book trailer
5. Social media boost
6. Two newsletter insertions on Book Luver to 75K readers
7. Teach you how to publish your book through Amazon, Draft to Digital and Ingram Spark
8. Free Chapters promotion on Book Luver
9. A book marketing course showing you what you should be doing at each stage – before publication, during book launch, after book launch
Silver Publishing Package
Next up, we offer you everything in the Bronze Publishing Package, plus several ways to start promoting your book:
11. Author feature in Book Luver’s newsletter to introduce you as a new author
12. Featured page on our similar books section where we will write an article about other authors whose books are like yours and include yours. This stays on our site permanently.
13. Beta Readers – these are readers who are listed with Book Luver who read your book prior to publication and give you comments and feedback about different elements of your story, such as what they feel about your characters, plot and settings.
14. Giveaway List Builder – this is to help you build your own mailing list of readers. You decide what you’d like to giveaway and we run the promotion for you through our newsletter and you get the list of readers who have entered your giveaway.
15. Social advert for your giveaway.
Take advantage of more ways to promote your book with our Gold Publishing Package, which offers everything from Bronze and Silver, making it the ultimate publishing package:
16. Hosted Review Requests – we ask our mailing list readers if they want to read your book and give you a review on Amazon or another online bookshop. We collect the names of the readers who have agreed to be on your future mailing lists, and we pass the details on to you, which is effectively another way you are building your reader mailing list.
17. Pre-order Promotion – we advertise your book to our mailing lists far in advance of the book launch date to help you get pre-order sales.
18. Media Release – we will write a press release and send it out to our international media contacts.
19. Blog Tour – we will contact book bloggers on our lists and ask them to blog about your book.
20. Two extra newsletter insertions over the next 12 months to help you maintain interest in your book
21. Free Entry to Page Turner Awards Book Award.